NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SMITI
JNVST 6TH CLASS ONLINE ADMISSION (2022-23)
SHORT DETAIL OF NOTIFICATION
- Application Start Date: 23/09/2021
- Application Last Date:
30/11/2021 Extended up to 15/12/2021
- JNVST Exam Date: 30 April 2022 11:30 AM
- Admit Card: (Before Exam)
- Result Date: June 2022 (expected)
- There is no application fee for all category candidates the admission JNVST 2022 application can be done free of cost.
- The candidate must not have been born before 01-05-2009 and after 30-04-2013 (Both dates are inclusive).
- Valid Email and Mobile Number
- Aadhaar Number (optional)
- JNVST Certificate
- Disable Certificate (If applicable)
- Parent Signature
For Rural Candidates
- At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural areas of the district and the remaining seats will be filled from the Urban areas of the district.
- A candidate seeking admission under the rural quota must have studied in Classes-III, IV, and V completing full academic sessions from the Government/ Government Aided/Government recognized schools located in rural areas. However, the candidate should study full academic sessions in Class-V from the same district where admission is sought.
- Candidates studying under the schemes of the National Institute of Open Schooling should produce their rural status certificate issued by District Magistrate/Tehsildar/Block Development Officer.
For Urban Candidates
- A candidate who has studied in a school located in an urban area even for a single day of session in Class-III, IV, and V will be considered as an urban candidate. Urban areas are those which are so defined in the 2011 census or through a subsequent Government notification. All other areas will be considered as rural.
How to Fill Online Application
- The Examination will be conducted by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
- Candidates can register free of cost through the admission portal of NVS, candidates can fill JNVST 2022 online admission form at the official website NVS.
- Candidates can click on Apply, given the link below complete the registration, and fill in the basic details online application form.
- All eligible candidates upload the certificate and upload the documents required as per notification.
- Candidates will receive a Registration No. on their registered mobile number.
- Candidates are advised to double-check your complete registration form that each column is filled with correct details before submitting the registration form.
- Take a final printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Online Apply
|Registration || Login|
Find Registration No.
Previous Text Booklet
JNVST 6th Class Result 2021
|English || Hindi|